This site last updated — Jan 2, 2020
Here you can find information on the monthly meeting, group meetings, Retreats, Workshops and Classes, and a Facebook link to pictures of our beautiful works, as well as place to join this site. Enjoy!
Rainy Day QuiltersWhere: Holy Name Church, Parish Hall
When: 4th Tuesday of the Month @ 6:30pm
Next Meeting Jan 28, 2020
MEMBERSHIP DUES are DUE Jan 1st (Form link here)
- Think about how you can help @ the Quilt Show 2020. Posters and postcards are available need to be distributes and put up!
- Still looking for someone to serve as our Treasurer.
- Sign-ups for the January 24-26, 2020 quilt retreat still available, Contact Dena M. to sign up and pay for a spot. (Remember you can stay on the 23 and 27.)
- Bring items to add to the Quilt Show raffle basket to the Jan meeting
- FEB 6 all Quilt Show Entry Forms are due to Ellen, sooner if possible. Forms are available under the RDQ Quilt Show on the black bar above.
- Looking for a Quilt Workshop Teacher for next spring, Let Jill B know if you have any ideas.
- Jill B will have raffle Quilt Show quilt tickets…searching for idea on sales…
- Cheri P has offered to sale our Rainy Day Quilters Calendar at Studio 103, stop by the Mall and pick one up.
- Stacy will mail everyone the forms and what is needed to sell ads for the Quilt Show brochure ads.
- JUNE 14 BOARD MEETING. Place and time to announced.
**NEW** Check out the Calendar for Guild Events
- 2020 Quilt Show – February 12-16, 2020
- CONGRATULATIONS and thank you to the new board members Co-President Dawn, Co- Vice President Sara, and returning as Secretary Adell
None at this time
Retreat January 24 through 26th at George Inlet Lodge – (Can stay the day before and the day after)
Retreat March 27 through 29th at George Inlet Lodge – (Can stay the day before and the day after)
Workshops, Classes and Challenges
None at this time
Don’t forget . . .
Marva’s Presidents blocks – 6” finished block in stars. Jewel tones (dark blue, burgundy, dark greens, dark purple, etc)
Lynn Wadley Going Away Blocks – 12” finished blocks, Ketchikan Star Pattern, bold and bright Phyllis