This site last updated — Feb 7, 2020
Here you can find information on the monthly meeting, group meetings, Retreats, Workshops and Classes, and a Facebook link to pictures of our beautiful works, as well as place to join this site. Enjoy!
Rainy Day QuiltersWhere: Holy Name Church, Parish Hall
When: 4th Tuesday of the Month @ 6:30pm
Next Meeting Feb 25, 2020
- FEB 6 (Thur)- 5:00p all Quilt Show Entry Forms are due to Ellen. Forms are available under the RDQ Quilt Show on the black bar above.
- FEB 12 (Wed) – Bring Quilt Entry(ies), sold Quilt Tickets and 90/10 items to Ted Ferry 5-7p
- Feb 13 (Thur) – 10a – 4p (or until finished) Quilt Show Set up
- Feb 14 (Fri) – Quilts show Reception Set-up 1p -5p
– Quilt Show private (Members welcomed to bring guests) 5p – 7p
- Feb 15 (Sat) – 10a-6p Quilt Show open to the Public
Members welcomed to bring food for show workers
3p Guild Member voting closes
4:30 Community judging
6p People Choice closes
- Feb 16 (Sun) – 10a – 4p Quilt Show Open to the Public
12 noon 90/10 Silent Auction closes
2p Quilt of Valor Presentations
3p Raffle Quilt Drawing
4p Quilt Show Take down
4:30-5:30p Quilt Pickup
- Still looking for and RDQ Co-Vice President
- Cheri P has offered to sale our Rainy Day Quilters Calendar at Studio 103, stop by the Mall and pick one up.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES are DUE Jan 1st (Form link here)
Check out the Calendar for Guild Events
- 2020 Quilt Show – February 12-16, 2020
- CONGRATULATIONS and thank you to the new board members Co-President Dawn, Co- Vice President (still Vacate) and returning as Secretary Adell and Treasurer Debbi S.
- CHANGES to Bylaw passed during the Jan Meeting
- Margaret-Lynne to take over A & P Receipts position
Feb 16 (Sun) – 2p Quilt of Valor Presentations @ Quilt Show
Retreat March 27 through 29th at George Inlet Lodge – (Can stay the day before and the day after) Sign- ups February meeting
Workshops, Classes and Challenges
Classes – Instructor Peggy Gelbrich – June 19, 20, 21 more info to follow
Don’t forget . . .
Marva’s Presidents blocks – 6” finished block in stars. Jewel tones (dark blue, burgundy, dark greens, dark purple, etc) Last Call
Lynn Wadley Going Away Blocks – 12” finished blocks, Ketchikan Star Pattern, bold and bright Give to Phyllis
Mary Castle – Will let us know about President Blocks requirements.